Sales of Goods
- All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
- Prices include GST
- Order cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched.
- If unsure, please contact us prior to making a purchase.
- Rangihoua Estate undertakes all due care, but cannot hold any responsibility for lost or damaged mail items or customs and import duties that may be applicable or be required to be paid on arrival at the destination.
- We are not able to guarantee shipping timeframes, as once the goods have left our premises, the items will be subject to the timeframes imposed by the shipping company. All shipping timeframes are estimates only.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges for goods sold
- We try very hard to ensure that your order will reach you in the best condition. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we will replace it – please provide suitable evidence (i.e. a photo) of any damage when you contact us.
- Whilst we don’t provide refunds should you change your mind, if you are unsatisfied for any other reason, please do contact us and we will respond to you accordingly.
Events & Event Tickets
- Rangihoua Estate Ltd, its employees, agents, contractors, and management (collectively referred to as the Organiser) reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- All persons entering the Venue do so at their own risk and must hold a valid ticket. A valid credit card is required to purchase tickets via the internet site and cash is accepted at the gate.
- Please ensure that you select the correct day you wish to attend carefully as a Saturday ticket will not be valid for Sunday entry, or visa-versa.
- Children aged 12 and under are permitted entry free ONLY when accompanied by a supervising, paying adult / guardian.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Excessive intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- It is a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by the Organiser. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- Patrons are prohibited to enter the Venue with any of the following items; BYO alcohol, dogs / animals, tables, tents or sun shelters, glass, large or bulky items or any item the Organisers decide is not permitted.
- Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must be aged 18 or over and have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the Venue.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Event. If the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the Organiser will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website. In the case of re-scheduled Events, ticket holders unable to attend the re-scheduled Event must apply for a refund within five working days of the re-scheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or re-scheduled Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the Acts / line-up without prior notification. In the event of a change of any Acts / line-up, refunds will not be available.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to music may cause damage or loss to your hearing. The use of earplugs is recommended if long term hearing damage or loss is of concern to you.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to UV sunlight can be dangerous to your skin. You are advised to bring sun hats, sunblock and long sleeve shorts or similar.
- Warning: The Venue is an outdoor venue and whilst all care has been taken to make the Venue safe, the Venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces/items. Patrons should exercise all care and caution when entering, leaving or whilst on the Venue premises.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff & security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser and the Venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the Event or by entering or being on the Venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Organiser or Venue or otherwise.
Privacy & Personal Information
In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process a booking or to correspond. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your order/booking and/or to maintain your account and/or for non-identifiable statistical research purposes only.
Keeping In Touch With You
We may use your details to send you further information on our products and services, to keep you up-to-date on your booking and / or for promotional offers you may be interested in. We may also contact you for research purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, you may unsubscribe from communications, where appropriate.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that Rangihoua Estate, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers or anyone else officially connected to this website.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability, comments by users) without prior warning at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, borrowed, hired, lent, linked to, distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to third parties (whether expressly specified or not) shall remain the property and copyright of the owning entity.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.