Description & Awards
Tasting Notes (2020):
PUNGENT the one word to describe the 2020 evoos. Drought has intensified the tastes to another level with very complex vegetative and herb tastes and lingering pepper at the end.
The anti-oxidant levels are sure to be very high.
Waiheke Blend – our signature blend combines Ascolano, Mission and Verdale olive varieties. This medium-intensity oil has a delightfully light and creamy start with a hint of almonds, building to a lingering peppery finish.
Olive Oil Awards
- GOLD & Best In Class 2016 – Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2016 (see news article)
- GOLD & Best In Class 2014 – Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2014
- Gold 2013 – Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2013
- Supreme Champion 2012 – Royal Easter Show (see news article)
- Bronze 2011 – NZ awards Gourmet Oil Awards
- Flos Olei – Italian Guide to the Worlds Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils.