The Good Friday Groove is one of the highlights of the Waiheke Easter Jazz Festival – and one not to be missed.
What: 5 bands, 5 hours of family fun.
Date: Friday 19th April 2019
Where: At the award-winning Rangihoua Estate venue – a great day trip experience and fun for all the family!
- Wellington City Shake-Em-On-Downers
- Gypsy Kings Tribute Band
- M C Tali
- Louana Whitney
- Royal Jackets
- Standard Adult: $69.00
- Standard Concession: $59.00
- Children under 12 free
- Buy Tickets – 09 361 1000
More information: https://www.iticket.co.nz/events/2019/apr/waiheke-jazz-good-friday-groove
Please note venue rules:
- Rangihoua is an outdoor venue with lawn seating under shade.
- Recommended to bring a blanket or fold up chair if you wish.
- The Venue is Licenced to sell Wine and Beer therefore no BYO
- Local Waiheke Artisan food trucks will be selling to satisfy all taste buds. No Picnic Hamper
- Limited Eftpos available, recommend to bring cash to avoid queuing
- There will be security check at Gate Entry as part of our Liquor Licencing Protocol
- Gates Open at 11.15am
- Strictly No Dogs
- Children under 12 free.