The following terms and conditions represent a general overview.
Information on how to enter any competition, and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Rangihoua Estate [“The Promoter”].
- From time to time, The Promoter may run a promotion or prize draw [“Competition”] offered through Facebook, Email Newsletter or via the website.
- Entry is free. One entry per unique email address or person, for each Competition, unless stated otherwise.
- Entry is via the method as stated in the Competition, or as stated in the relevant publication/medium.
- Dates: Dates will be as specified in the specific competition. However, closing date of entries will be at midnight, one calendar month after the competition has been published, or sooner if specified.
- Prize: The prize or prizes will be as specified in the particular Competition. Please consult any individual rules for a given competition.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- If the specified prize is to be collected or redeemed in New Zealand, the entrant must also be based in New Zealand (unless specified).
- Entrants agree to adhere to the terms as published here and also as specified in the specific competition.
- Entrants must enter the competition via the stated medium e.g. Facebook, newsletter or website.
- Entrants are expected to monitor the competition to avail themselves of the competition results.
- The Winner(s) will be selected randomly from all eligible entries that supply the required information (e.g. the answer to a question, or specific requested details).
- The Winner(s) will be notified via the stated medium (e.g. Facebook or contacted via email if an email address has been provided).
- Winner(s) must respond to the notification as specified in order to claim the prize.
- If the selected Winner(s) fails to provide a satisfactory response within 24 hours of notification, that winner shall forfeit the claim to the prize and a subsequent winner will be randomly selected. This process will continue until the prize is claimed by a winner or winners responding to the notification in the timeframe and manner requested.
- Depending on the prize, Winner(s) may be required to either; already have an account on this website or; create an account on our website, so that we have their correct information.
- Prize availability may be subject to stock and an alternative prize may be offered if the specified prize is unavailable for any reason.
- Shipping fees for any prize won may be additional, depending on your location / postal address. We will communicate this to the winner via email, if applicable.
- If “the prize” offered by The Promoter is being provided by or is on behalf of a third party for an event, product or service not directly owned, maintained, provided, sold or produced by The Promoter, the entrant accepts that in the event the third party changes, cancels or modifies “the prize”, The Promoter will not be liable to the Entrant for any loss, disappointment or other.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The terms of any contest, competition or draw may change at any time without notification.
- By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and the use of their image by the Promoter and that the Promoter may use their names and image for publicity purposes.
- Competition entries become the property of The Promoter, which will keep the information it holds about entrants confidential to the best of its abilities.
- No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.