Sales of Goods
- All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars and prices include GST
- Order cancellations may incur an administration fee.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched.
- If unsure, please contact us prior to making a purchase.
- Rangihoua Estate undertakes all due care, but cannot hold any responsibility for lost or damaged mail items or customs and import duties that may be applicable or be required to be paid on arrival at the destination.
- We are not able to guarantee shipping timeframes, as once the goods have left our premises, the items will be subject to the timeframes imposed by the shipping company. All shipping timeframes are estimates only.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges For Goods Sold
- We try very hard to ensure that your order will reach you in the best condition. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we will replace it – please provide suitable evidence (i.e. a photo) of any damage when you contact us.
- Whilst we don’t provide refunds should you change your mind, if you are unsatisfied for any other reason, please do contact us and we will respond to you accordingly.
Privacy & Personal Information
In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order or to correspond. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service. Where you do provide us with information;
- Data Protection: We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or to maintain your account and/or for non-identifiable statistical research purposes only.
- Security: We use SSL encryption to protect visitors to our website and store sensitive information in an encrypted manner. We process credit card data externally, through our heavily secured third party processors.
- Keeping In Touch With You: We will use your details to send you further information and updates on your order. Where you have elected to subscribe to our newsletter, we may contact you with promotional offers for our products and services and / or to keep you up-to-date on other news you may be interested in. We may also contact you for research purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, you may unsubscribe from these communications using the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
Events & Ticketing Terms & Conditions: see this page
Competition and GiveAways Terms & Conditions: See this page
General Website Terms & Conditions:
1) By accessing this website, you agree that Rangihoua Estate, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers or anyone else officially connected to this website.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity, availability of products, images, texts and comments by users) without prior warning at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, borrowed, hired, lent, linked to, re-published, distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to third parties (whether expressly specified or not) shall remain the property and copyright of the owning entity.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.